Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Knitty Tuesday

Knitting group tonight. Can't knit there, too chatty to count stitches. Took along the big red 'sheet'. It's being worked in stocking stitched mohair taken from a huge cone,  which I picked up for a quid from the wonderful Emaus. Eventually it'll be shrunk to felt and made into something ... hopefully a jacket, probably a purse! Feels like my life's work. It's into its' third year, having been my travelling entertainment in the motorhome.

Lucy had 10  large balls of Arran thickness, Marino wool. Her latest charity shop purchase. We were all gobsmacked. Must be a tenner a ball on the 'high street'. Pale purple.



Return to Muddy Boots http://bloginell.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.