Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Sunday 30 May 2010

Square Eyes - Sunday 23.5.10


At last, a decent pile of squares for Williams' blanket.
I've been going square eyed knitting it!


Laid out, it's plenty for a cot blanket etc. Especially as the Beige hearts were given to me by a member of the Knitting group who's pattern I'm using. 

EVERY LITTLE HELPS!


The dark blue ones, the second colour up in the pile above, were not up to scratch. They'll have to be redone. 

SOB!!


Then, and only then, can I assemble it.


BETTER CRACK ON


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.