Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Flaky Fingers Wednesday 30.11.10


With both the mega cold winter and the tiling I've been doing lately, my hands are all dry and chapped.


It makes knitting the babies blanket a non-starter for the moment, which is a shame as I'm a third of the way up it and can see the finished article in my minds' eye. Don't worry ....

I'LL BE BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.