Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Saturday 9 July 2011

PMC .... Silver Clay Workshop - Saturday 2.6.11


Been on this MAGICAL COURSE at KINGSHILL HOUSE, DURSLEY. Run by CLARE JOHN


Everything was ready when I got there. All I had to do was listen, watch, DO!


SILVER CLAY has to be manipulated into jewellery by using a few simple techniques.


Several steps,


using all kinds of tools,


gives us pieces that we might actually want to wear.


Up until this point the clay can always be reused! Even if it's been dried.

The pieces I made on the PMC (precious metal clay) course. Not perfect, but a start.
Once fired, the clay turns into silver - SILVER!!!!! 

Get on a course NOW! No previous experience needed!

How cool is this, after many years of silver and gold jewellery making, it all gets VERY SIMPLE.

WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.