Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Monday 30 January 2012

Lab Hats


These hats knit up very quickly,

usually one evening to get this far, 2 evenings if you have other things to bother with.

Sewing in the loose ends and then seaming up to finish it off, takes the best part of another evening.

I think it rather suits Bellas Teddy. Nice detailing on the crown.

I don't know if it's what was wanted, I sort of hope it isn't, because then I could keep it.

Now I'm starting a CROSS STITCH project.....

I'M NOT SO GOOD AT CROSS STITCH,

WISH ME LUCK

: P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.