Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Sunday 30 January 2011

All Heart - Sunday 30.1.11


I settled down tonight to a bit of needlework. It began with a session of RANDOM BEAD STRINGING.


Beading is very calming, similar to meditation. I've run the string of beads down through the hearts; attaching it to the backs. As I want all the hearts to face the same way when they hang freely, I held up the beads to allow them to spin until they stopped, prior to each heart being attached.


If they spin as the breeze swirls through Bellas' window, the back will look pretty.


The front is almost right.

STUFFING next, then final blanket stitching to close each heart.


Now....where can I find an unsuspecting stuffed toy to eviscerate? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.