Come on, you know you want to

and there's no law against it.... you know

we might even learn something anew.

For sure, we'll make something new.

Well I will.

Will you?

Let me know if you do.

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dartmoor - Saturday 22.1.11


Sam had this lovely little dress of Bellas', but Bella has grown out of it - big style! 
 LIKE BABIES DO : )


These little hearts are lovely, so we decided to make a KEEPSAKE from it.


This is as far as I've managed to get, with the help of DENISE who has excelled herself this weekend.


Below, you can see us lovelies astitching these hearts in BLANKET STITCH.


Next job will be to decorate them a bit more and lightly stuff them. Then I can string them together prettily to make a window/wall hanging for her little bedroom.


Denise also made this little hat from my stock pattern. It is, I admit, a size too small for BELLAS' BIG ED!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.